Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Dried Onion (15%), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Sunflower), Dried Sage (1.5%), Dried Parsley, Raising Agent (Ammonium Carbonates)
- 70% less salt than a standard equivalent
- Makes 12 delicious stuffing balls
- Can be used as a topper to add flavour and texture to any dish
- Great with pork chops, steak or fish
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegans
For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For Best Before End see side of pack.
||(cooked as per instructions on pack) per 100g
||(cooked as per instructions on pack) Per stuffing ball (45g)
|of which Saturates
|of which Sugars
|This pack makes approximately 12 stuffing balls
Oven cook - From Ambient
1. Pre-heat oven to 220°C, fan oven to 200°C, Gas mark 7.
2. Empty the sachet into a bowl, adding 215ml of boiling water, mixing well. Add a large knob of butter if desired.
3. Leave to stand for 5 minutes then place the stuffing into either an ovenproof dish or alternatively form into stuffing balls on a greased baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes.