Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Dried Onion, Salt, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Sunflower), Flavourings (contain Barley, Wheat), Dried Parsley, Yeast Extract Powder, Raising Agents (Ammonium Carbonates, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Dried Glucose, Onion Powder, Sugar, Stabiliser (Potassium Chloride), Tomato Powder, Smoke Flavouring, Acidity Regulators (Sodium Diacetate, Succinic Acid), Thyme Extract, Colour (Paprika Extract), Acid (Citric Acid), Ground Clove, Barley Malt Extract
- Made with delicious herbs and seasoning
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegans
For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For best before end see side of pack.
||(cooked as per instructions on pack) per 100g
||(cooked as per instructions on pack) Per stuffing ball (35g)
|of which Saturates
|of which Sugars
|This pack makes approximately 12 stuffing balls
Oven cook - From Ambient
To oven bake
1. Pre-heat oven to 220°C, fan oven to 200°C, Gas mark 7.
2. Empty the sachet into a bowl, adding 400ml of boiling water, mixing well. Add a large knob of butter if desired.
3. Leave to stand for 5 minutes then place the stuffing into either an ovenproof dish or alternatively form into stuffing balls on a greased baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until piping hot.