Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Dried Onion (15%), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Sunflower), Salt, Dried Sage (1.5%), Dried Parsley, Raising Agents (Ammonium Carbonates, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Barley Malt Extract
- Made with delicious herbs and seasoning
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for Vegans
For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For Best Before End see side of pack.
||(cooked as per instructions on pack) Per 100g
||(cooked as per instructions on pack) Per stuffing ball (45g)
|of which Saturates
|of which Sugars
|This pack makes approximately 12 stuffing balls
Oven cook - From Ambient
1. Pre-heat oven to 220ºC, fan oven to 200ºC, Gas mark 7.
2. Empty the sachet into a bowl, adding 425ml of boiling water, mixing well. Add a large knob of butter if desired.
3. Leave to stand for 5 minutes then place the stuffing into either an ovenproof dish or alternatively form into stuffing balls on a greased baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until piping hot.