Gluten Free Breadcrumbs (Rice Flour, Vegetable Fibre, Dextrose, Emulsifier (Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Salt), Gram Flour, Dried Onion (8%), Toasted Onion (8%), Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Dried Sage (1.5%), Dried Parsley, Colour (Ammonia Caramel)
- Gluten free
- Made with our finest ingredients
- No artificial preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
Gluten - Free From
Store in a cool, dry place.
Best Before End See Base of Carton
||(cooked as per instructions on pack) per 100g
||(cooked as per instructions on pack) Per stuffing ball (50g)
|of which Saturates
|of which Sugars
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
This pack makes approximately 12 stuffing balls
Oven cook - From Ambient
1. Pre-heat oven to 220ºC, fan oven to 200ºC, Gas mark 7.
2. Empty the sachet into a bowl, adding 265ml of boiling water, mixing well. Add a large knob of butter if desired.
3. Leave to stand for 5 minutes then place the stuffing into either an ovenproof dish or alternatively form into stuffing balls on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until piping hot.