Meat Free Mixes
Potato Rosti Cakes
Meat Free Meatballs and Spaghetti
You will need
120g Paxo Meat Free Meatball Mix
180ml cold water
1 Jar Pasta Sauce
• Empty meatball mix sachet contents into a mixing bowl, add 180ml of very cold water and mix well.
• Leave mixture to stand for 5 minutes.
• Wet hands and then shape into 12 evenly sized meatballs.
• Heat a little vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan, cook meatballs over a low to medium heat for 10-12 minutes, turning throughout to ensure meatballs are browned and the food is piping hot.
Alternatively, to oven bake: After shaping, place on a non-stick tray in the centre of a preheated oven 200°c (180°c for fan assisted, Gas Mark 6) for 16-18 minutes, turning half way.
• Add pasta sauce to the pan, ensuring meatballs are fully coated. Simmer until sauce is boiling.
• Serve over spaghetti and top with grated parmesan
Serve and Enjoy!
Watch this short video on YouTube to see how easy they are to make:
Print this recipe