Meat Free Mixes
Potato Rosti Cakes
Meat Free Burgers
You will need
120g Paxo Meat Free Burger Mix
180ml Cold water
4 Brioche buns
Salad garnish to taste
• Empty burger mix sachet contents into a mixing bowl, add 180ml of very cold water and mix well.
• Leave mixture to stand for 5 minutes.
• Wet hands and then shape into 4 evenly sized burger patties.
• Heat a little vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan, cook patties over a low to medium heat for 10-12 minutes, turning throughout to ensure patties are browned and the food is piping hot.
Alternatively, to oven bake: After shaping, place on a non-stick tray in the centre of a preheated oven 200°c (180°c for fan assisted, Gas Mark 6) for 16-18 minutes, turning half way.
• Place burger into a sliced brioche bun and top with a slice of cheese, garnish with salad to taste.
Serve and enjoy!
Watch this short video on YouTube to see how easy they are to make:
Print this recipe