Dried Potato (38%), Breadcrumbs (Rice Flour, Dextrose, Vegetable Fibre, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids)), Dried Vegetables (13%) (Carrot, Sweetcorn, Onion), Potato Starch, Salt, Red Pepper Powder, Yeast Extract Powder, Dried Herbs, Ground Black Pepper
- 20 Minutes from Pack to Plate
- Low Fat
- Source of Fibre
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Best before end: See base of carton.
Store in a cool, dry place
(cooked as per instructions on pack)
|Per portion (87g)
(1 rosti cake)
|of which Saturates
|of which Sugars
This pack makes approximately 4 rosti cakes.
Per 87g portion as prepared
For Perfect Rosti Cakes
1. Empty sachet contents into a mixing bowl, add 260ml of boiling water and mix well.
2. Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
3. Shape into 4 evenly sized rosti cakes.
4. Heat a little vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan (for extra crispiness add 10g butter if you fancy).
5. Cook rosti cakes over a low to medium heat for 12-15 minutes, turning throughout ensuring rosti cakes are browned, and the food is piping hot.
4. After shaping, lightly brush either side of the rosti cakes with vegetable oil, place in pre-heated air fryer at 200°c for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway.
Why not try...
Mini rosti cakes with salsa dip