Textured Wheat Protein (36%) (Wheat Gluten, Firming Agent (Calcium Sulphate)), Rusk (24%) (Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Raising Agent (Ammonium Carbonates), Salt), Wheat Gluten, Rapeseed Oil, Flavouring, Gelling Agent (Methyl Cellulose), Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Sugar, Salt, Citrus Fibre, Wheat Starch, Yeast Extract Powder, Colour (Beetroot Red), Barley Malt Extract, Ground Black Pepper, Ground Paprika
For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- High in Plant Protein
- From Pack to Plate 20 Minutes
- A delicious blend of plant protein, herbs and seasoning that create tasty meat-free burgers
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Barley - Contains
Wheat - Contains
Store in a cool, dry place.
||(cooked as per instructions on pack) Per 100g
||(cooked as per instructions on pack) Per portion (70g) (3 meat free meatballs)
|of which Saturates
|of which Sugars
|This pack makes approximately 12 meat free meatballs
1. Empty sachet contents into a mixing bowl, add 180ml of very cold water and mix well.
2. Leave mixture to stand for 5 minutes.
3. Wet hands and then shape into 4 evenly sized burger patties.
4. Heat a little vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan, cook patties over a low to medium heat for 10-12 minutes, turning throughout ensuring patties are browned, and the food is piping hot.
Alternatively, to oven bake: After shaping, place on a non-stick tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven 200°C (180°C for fan assisted, Gas mark 6) for 16-18 minutes, turning half way.
For a spicy twist.... add chilli flakes to the mix